San Joaquin Valley Homes is excited to offer new homes at Viscaya in Dinuba with Mediterranean, Tuscan and Craftsman exteriors, kitchens that flow into great rooms filled with popular amenities and designed to fit a variety of lifestyles and family sizes.
New homes ranging in size from 1,443 to 2,100 square feet
- 3-4 bedrooms
- Spacious lots averaging up to 11,877 sq. ft.
- 2 & 3 car garages
- Open floor plans
- Major Employers: Fruit Patch, Ruiz Food Products.
- Transportation: With easy access to Highway 99, Viscaya will be less than an hour from Fresno and 40 minutes from the Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
- Schools: The three schools that will serve this community are in Dinuba Unified, Roosevelt Elementary, Washington Intermediate and Dinuba High schools.
- Recreation: The Alta District Museum is located in a restored railroad station in Dinuba; the museum has a collection of materials to illustrate local history. El Monte Park and Recreation Park are also nearby.