San Joaquin Valley Homes, is an equal opportunity employer. It is our company policy to prohibit discrimination against anyone based on race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other classification or trait protected by law.
San Joaquin Valley Homes is a large production homebuilder based in Visalia with subdivisions in Tulare, Kern and Kings Counties. We currently have a full-time opening for a Purchasing Assistant/Coordinator at our office in Visalia. Starting salary ranges from 45-55k depending on experience with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Responsibilities: Assist in all aspects of Subcontractor management. Forecast, maintain, and prepare preliminary and final direct construction budgets, ensure invoice accuracy with accounting, problem solving and appropriate cost coding within multiple projects. Permit processing, tracking, and related tasks. Maintain project plans in current and correct form, as per our server, our reprographic company, and our drop box exchange.
Required Skills and Experience: Multi-task oriented and high attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to understand blueprints, scopes of work, payment documents, purchase orders and invoices. Must be able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
Experience with IBS - Integrated Builder Series, (Pharaoh), Hyphen Solutions - Build Pro, and Sage 300(formerly Timberline) Accounting Software/or similar is preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be a part of a dynamic team and the most successful home builder in the Central Valley.
Warranty Customer Service Technician
Warranty Customer Service Tech
San Joaquin Valley Homes, the fastest growing production home builder in the valley, is seeking an experienced hands-on warranty/customer service technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with minor repairs of electrical, plumbing, drywall and must be familiar with all aspects of new home construction, detail and repair work, have basic hand tools, and clean DMV License. Excellent scheduling, communication skills, and the ability to work well with homeowners and subcontractors is imperative. Our office is located in Visalia and our subdivisions are located in Tulare and Kings Counties. SJV Homes offers a competitive benefit package with 401k. Position starting salary 40 - 55k. If you would like to be part of a high-performing team at a great company please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the fields below.
New Homes Sales Specialists
San Joaquin Valley Homes is seeking full-time New Home Sales Specialists.
Duties & Qualifications:
• Manage all aspects of new home sales from point of sale to closing. Demonstrate model homes, and production homes (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available home sites.
• Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing.
• Records must be maintained and input weekly of all communication.
• Self-generate sales from Realtors and local community.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
• Record daily customer traffic.
• Participate in the homeowner orientation(s).
• Participate in neighborhood promotions and marketing programs.
• Attend weekly sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies.
• Monitor the condition of the model homes, communicating with the field and office for maintenance.
• Must have good communication skills and be organized and efficient.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and capable of achieving weekly goals without extensive supervision.
• Must interact well with co-associates, customers, outside Real Estate agents and brokers.
Candidate must have a current California Real Estate License and residential real estate experience
Compensation: Generous base salary and a benefit package.
How to Apply: If you would like to be part of the best production home building team in the valley, send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the fields below.
Construction Project & Assistant Superintendents
San Joaquin Valley Homes is seeking experienced residential assistant project superintendent. The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience with a production home builder, and have the ability to read/interpret blueprints. The Candidate will have great organizational, computer, communication and scheduling skills. The ability to work well with both homeowners and subcontractors is crucial. Our office is located in Visalia and our subdivisions are located in Tulare, Kern, Kings and Fresno Counties. SJV Homes offers a competitive salary and benefit package. If you would like to be part of a high-performing team, and the fastest growing production company in the Central Valley please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the fields below.